12 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

AKP Deputy Aslan Harasses, Insults Women Journalists

AKP’s Tokat province deputy Zeyid Aslan harassed women journalists, saying that “If I snap a photo of your thighs and publish it...”


200-112

 

“If I snap a photo of your thighs and publish it, I become immoral person because I say it is their reality. Huh?”


Such were the words of Justice and Development Party (AKP) Tokat province deputy Zeyid Aslan who harassed women journalists.


According to Gazetevatan.com news website, some deputies fell asleep in Turkey’s Parliament due to extended working hours to finish up the legislation of a omnibus bill.


Sözcü newspaper published a photo of Zeyid Aslan who was sleeping in the parliament courtyard with feet out of his shoes.


Yesterday, Aslan verbally harassed and threatened women women journalists in the parliament courtyard:


“In the next election term, no journalists will enter here. I won’t let you in here. I will do whatever I can to do avoid that. I will struggle for it. Do you think you are doing journalism here? We are also human beings, we get exhausted too. If I snap a photo of your thighs and publish it, I become immoral person because I say it is their reality. Huh? For some reason, what you do is called journalism.



Previously condemned for swearing


Previously Aslan also insulted CHP Tunceli province deputy Kamer Genç, an action that resulted a condemning penalty from the Parliament. However, no charges have been made in AKP’s Disciplinary Board on the ground that he could not be grounded twice due to a single act. (NV/BM)


http://bianet.org/english/women/148421-akp-deputy-aslan-harasses-insults-women-journalists

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder