11 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

Interesting claim from father of Mustafa Ali who is in intensive care unit

eee

The treatment in intensive care unit of Mustafa Ali Tombul, who is wounded by being hit on the head with a launched teargas grenade on the day GEZİ park was reopened, continues. The claim about the police from his father Mehmet Tombul, who can see his son only once a day as he is still in critical condition, will stir some controversy.


Mustafa Ali Tombul from İzmir who is wounded by being hit on the head with a teargas grenade launched during the police intervention to the public forum on Gezi Park on the day Istanbul Governor Hüseyin Avni Mutlu and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş reopened Gezi Park, is still in critical condition. Mustafa Ali Tombul, who is being treated on Taksim First Aid and Research Hospital where Lobna Allami also was treated, got worse when doctors stopped medication to let him wake up.


9

"I WANT PRAYER OF EVERYBODY"


Following this, doctors decided to keep Mustafa Ali Tombul in sleep by drug induced coma. Mehmet Tombul, father of Mustafa Ali Tombul from whome a skull fragment was removed and transplanted to abdominal cavity, said that his son was shot on purpose. Mehmet Tombul said his son sustained heavy brain damage, and said "Only himself knew about the moment he was shot. Do you know how terrible is this? I try to put myself on his place. I really want to live that moment". Father Mehmet Tombul continued as: "My son is in critical condition, my son wasn't a protestor. He had went to Istanbul to travel. I wan't everybodys' prayers to make Ali recover to his former health".


"NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER"


Mehmet Tombul continued as follows: "Police is trying to enter to Intensive Care Unit that even I can hardly enter. No one has the right to enter there. They can ask the doctors, they can ask the chief of medicine. Nobody called me after this happened. I want this to be investigated. And I'll do what I can do to find who is responsible".


http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/23704504.asp

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder