17 Haziran 2013 Pazartesi

A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT

Mursel Coban: 

I took the photo on the left yesterday at 17:50. I saw my journalist friend Gokhan Bicici with the police, I approached him and said, "what's happening bro?". He told me "Well I told them that I was a journalist, provided them my press ID, they said `fuck you and your press` then threw away my ID and took me into custody." Then I told the police that he was indeed a journalist, but they just refused to understand. I took his photos, and thought that it would be a routine custody process, thought he would be released soon, so I left him with the police. At that moment, there was just one police officer next to him. Later on, I saw the videos and pictures of him take a beating on the internet. He wasn't even resisting the police when I was there. I just heard that even he was wounded, he is still kept in the police van. YOU WILL NOT SILENCE THE FREE PRESS! YOU WILL PAY!!!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder